200 W Valley Rd, Appleton, WI 54915
200 W. Valley Rd. was operated as a licensed Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) located in Appleton, Wisconsin just off Hwy 441 (Oneida St. Exit). The facility consists of 20 cozy, studio apartments; each with their own private half bathroom. The facility also has two large private walk-in showering rooms - one on each wing of the community.
The facility is shaped like a horseshoe with coded entrances and exits to protect residents from wandering outside unattended. It also has a lovely dining & activity room and homey living room with a fireplace. The dining room boasts large glass doors allowing a view of our interior courtyard. The courtyard has beautiful trees and is full of plants and color in the spring, summer and fall. A large patio offers sunshine and gardening opportunities.
To learn more about 200 W. Valley Rd., please call Michael Fredrickson at 920-562-8898, or email him at: [email protected]
- Asking Pricing
- The facility is being sold as a real estate transaction, so unfortunately, we ARE NOT able to accept any offers contingent upon CBRF license approval from the State of WI
- Property Type
- 20 – bed Assisted Living Facility, licensed as a Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF) – Class CAN (Non-Ambulatory)
- R-3, Multi-Family District by the City of Appleton
- Land Area
- 0.759-acres or 33,043 square feet
- Gross Building Area
- 7,942 square feet
- Year Built
- Wood frame construction with exterior vinyl lap siding. The building is 100% fire sprinklered. HVAC comprises forced-air and radiant baseboard heat
- Facility is current on all inspections required to license as a CBRF with the State of WI
Click on photos below for slideshow
With apartments designed to feel just like home, there are several spacious floor plans available. Apartments have warm and inviting layouts, adequately equipped with many safety features.
18 Studio Units
(110 Sq. Ft. each)
2 Deluxe Studio Units
(176 Sq. Ft. each)