COVID-19 Donation Request
As you are aware, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other cleaning products are extremely difficult to find at this time. Most supplies are being allotted to hospitals (where they need to be); however, as healthcare providers with a high risk population, we are finding ourselves unable to locate PPE or cleaning products through our normal vendors and other providers. The Strategic National Supply has been opened, but unfortunately, assisted livings will receive minimal PPE from this release.
Therefore, we are seeking donations of the following items:
- Alcohol wipes
- Bleach based cleaning supplies (Lysol Disinfectant Spray and Wipes; Clorox Disinfectant Wipes/Sprays)
- Incontinent products (All Sizes)
- Disposable gloves (All Sizes)
- Thermometers (Disposable and non-disposable)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Gatorade Powders
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- N95 respirators or other masks used in construction or by painters, automotive personnel, etc.
- Isolation Masks (Surgical Masks)
- Isolation Gowns ( as well as disposable painters coveralls with hoods or reusable rain suits with hoods)
- Shoe Covers (these can be painters, plumbers, etc. shoe covers)
Donations are being accepted during the following times for each location:
Monday - Friday 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Emerald Bay - 650 Centennial Centre Blvd., Hobart, WI 54155
- Beaver Dam Assisted Living - 104 Fakes Ct., Beaver Dam, WI 53916
We would like to thank all those in the community for your understanding and assistance during the unprecedented time.
Barbara A. Bittner,
Chief Operating Officer
BAKA Enterprises, Inc.
Location: Drop off at Community of choice: Emerald Bay, Emerald Ridge, Emerald Shores, Beaver Dam Assisted Living, or Tennyson Assisted Living.